Absolutely! It’s really simple to select a seat on Malaysian Airlines for your upcoming trip to your desired destination. Malaysia Airlines is the main airline in Malaysia. It has been given a five-star certification because of its great products and services.
You can book a flight with them and choose a seat that you prefer. The cost of selecting a seat with Malaysia Airlines is affordable. If you want to learn about the process, policy, or other details, please read the information provided below.
About Malaysia Airlines’ Seat Selection Policy
To choose a seat on Malaysia Airlines, you need to know their seat selection policy. The policy provides guidelines to help you determine if you can select a seat on the airline. If you want to understand the rules for choosing seats, please read the following information:
- You have the option to choose different types of seats based on availability. These include seats near the emergency exit, standard seats, window seats, and aisle seats.
- You cannot transfer or get a refund for the seat selection fees.
- If you are making a group booking, please note that unaccompanied children and passengers with special needs or disabilities may not be able to choose their seats.
- Passengers who are under 18 years old, unaccompanied minors or children accompanied by adults, and passengers with infants cannot sit in emergency exit seats.
How to Choose a Seat on Malaysia Airlines?
Once you have learned about the policy, you can follow the steps below to easily select your seat on Malaysia Airlines. Here is a simple guide to choosing a seat online:
- Visit the official website of Malaysian Airlines.
- To access the “Manage My Booking” option, you will need to provide the booking reference number and the last name of the passenger.
- Next, you will be taken to the booking summary page.
- To choose a seat, simply select the “Select Seat” option from the menu icon list.
- Clicking on this will take you to the seat map for Malaysia Airlines.
- Please select a seat based on your preference.
- Please review the fare and proceed to make the payment. After you make the payment, you will receive an email to the email address you provided.
- The email will contain information about the process, and there will be attachments with more details.
Fees and Charges for Seat Change
The cost of selecting a seat on Malaysia Airlines depends on the route of your trip. However, the average cost is as follows:
- The price of a standard seat ticket can vary from $10 to $15.
- The price of emergency seats ranges from $20 to $30.
- The seats on the airline that have extra legroom range in price from $11 to $50.
Ways to Select a Seat with Malaysia Airlines
In addition to the online process, you can also choose your seat using the offline method. To select a seat, simply contact the airline. There are different ways to navigate through the airline. Below are the following tips that will assist you in the seat selection process.
In summary, selecting a seat on Malaysian Airlines is easy and affordable. They offer various seat options, and you can do it online or offline, depending on your preference. Just be mindful of the policy, especially for certain passenger categories. It’s a convenient way to enhance your travel experience with Malaysia’s top airline.