Customers who are using Caribbean Airlines have the right to make necessary changes to their ticket, such as modifying their name. To make sure everything goes smoothly, it’s important for everyone to understand the Caribbean Airlines name correction policy thoroughly.
This is an attempt to find different rules, guidelines, and features that fall under the policy so that you can get a good idea.
About Caribbean Airlines
Caribbean Airlines has been around since 2006 and is one of the most well-known and recognised airlines in the Caribbean. From its main office in Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago’s flag carrier runs its business. At this time, the airline is offering flight services in the Caribbean, North America, and South America. The biggest carrier in the Caribbean also has a fleet of about 16 planes and employs over 1,500 people.
Why Name Correction is Important?
People are going to make mistakes in their daily lives.No one is that perfect that they can handle things perfectly. This is also true in the aviation industry, where guests start making mistakes as early as the reservation process. The wrong name and other information are put in the form, and it is sent without being checked. It makes them confused when they find wrong name information on the PNR.
- The aviation department wants passengers’ names to be the same on all of their papers, like their passport and ticket.
- It is against the law to travel if your name is different on your ticket than it is on your passport or other government-issued ID.
- Also, because it’s against DoT rules, no one can get on the trip with a name that is wrong.
- For a customer to legally take the flight, they will need to get things in order before they leave.
- Your ticket might be canceled if you can’t do that.
Understand Caribbean Airlines Name Change Policy
The skilled and experienced airline Caribbean Airlines always works hard to make sure passengers are as comfortable as possible. All of its policies are focused on customers, so you can have the best travel options for your destination. The airline’s flexible name correction/change policy is a standout feature.
According to the policy, visitors of Caribbean Airlines are allowed to make necessary changes to the name on their ticket. Additionally, there are simpler procedures available to process the name change, which makes the whole process very easy to complete. Do you want to gather a detailed analysis of the policy? Just follow these important points:
- Visitors of Caribbean Airlines can make changes to the name on their booking, following the airline’s name change policy.
- The airline allows passengers to fix only 2 characters.
- The carrier does not allow any changes to the name.
- You cannot transfer a Caribbean Airlines ticket to someone else’s name.
- Additionally, you have the option to use either digital or offline channels to fix the incorrect name.
- You can make small changes to the name for free.
- Visitors travelling in Business and Economy Class will be required to pay a fee for making corrections to their names.
- Important to note, individuals with Classic, Lite, and Biz tickets are permitted to change the name on their ticket on the day of departure.
- Some times you need to change flight date and time due to some emergency, in this case you must know about Caribbean Airlines Flight Change Policy.
Method to Change Name on Caribbean Airlines Flight Ticket
Do you know how to change the name details with Caribbean Airlines? Please carefully examine this section! It will help you learn different valid ways to change the name on the PNR. Let’s go take a look at them.
- To access the official website of Caribbean Airlines, you can use digital methods and visit caribbean-airlines.com.
- Verify your account by entering your username and password.
- Now, you can choose the ‘Manage My Booking’ option on the homepage.
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide your booking number and last name. Please enter your login information before clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
- Additionally, you can choose the booking that you prefer from the available options.
- Find the appropriate choices to change your name and input the accurate information that matches what is written on your passport.
- You can also pay the service fee here, if it applies.
- Caribbean Airlines will eventually send you an email to confirm your ticket with the updated details.
When Caribbean Airlines travellers decide to use offline channels, they will have the following options:
- Airport Counter
- Through Customer Care
What is the Fee for Changing the Name on a Caribbean Airlines Ticket?
Caribbean Airlines charges different service fees depending on specific situations. Typically, it doesn’t cost anything to make small changes to a name. However, there may be a fee in other situations. So, you should ask about the most recent fee information on the official website.
Can I make changes to my name on a Caribbean Airlines ticket?
Yes, according to Caribbean Airlines’ name change policy, visitors are allowed to make necessary changes to the name on their ticket.
How many characters can I fix in my name under Caribbean Airlines’ policy?
Passengers are allowed to fix only 2 characters in their name according to the airline’s policy.
Is it possible to transfer a Caribbean Airlines ticket to someone else’s name?
No, the policy does not allow the transfer of a Caribbean Airlines ticket to another person’s name.
What channels can I use to change the name on my Caribbean Airlines flight ticket?
You have the option to use either digital (online) or offline (airport counter, customer care) channels to fix the incorrect name.
Is there a fee for changing the name on a Caribbean Airlines ticket?
Generally, making small changes to the name is free, but passengers travelling in Business and Economy Class may be required to pay a fee for corrections. It’s recommended to check the most recent fee information on the official website.