Royal Air Maroc is a national airline that offers various flight services and handles multiple departures in a day. When traveling or flying, it’s important to get a seat that you prefer so you can relax. Sometimes you don’t get the seat you wanted and it can affect your trip.
Royal Air Maroc has introduced a new policy called “Royal Air Maroc Change Seat” to provide support to its customers. You can get your favorite seat with this. We have provided more information below. Please read it to learn more.
Royal Air Maroc Seat Change Policy
When booking online, you can view the available seats, but you can only indicate your preferences at that time. Airlines try their best to meet your expectations for your seat, but it’s not guaranteed that you’ll get the same one. If you feel like you need extra seats or seats that fit your preferences, keep these points in mind.
- You can only change seats if your ticket permits it. If you have a short-haul ticket or are traveling, you cannot change your booking.
- You can change your seat online. You only need to follow some steps. To change your ticket on Royal Air Maroc’s website, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website
- Click on “Manage Booking”
- Select “seat change”
- Provide your booking details
- Choose your preferred seat from the cabin layout. Making the changes may require some time, but it can be done easily.
- If you want to change your seat, you will need to pay extra money. The amount you pay depends on the type of flight you have booked to your destination. When you apply for a seat change, you can find out about it and make the payment online.
You can make changes to your ticket within a specific time frame. If you want to change your seat, make sure to do it at least 24 hours before your departure. It can be difficult to choose a seat at the last minute because many seats are already taken during check-in. Try to do this before you leave. This method may help you.
- Save money on a new seat.
- You can upgrade your seat by changing it. If you’re seated in the middle and would like a window seat, you can request to switch. Sometimes, people need more space on a flight due to their body size. This could mean needing extra legroom or an additional seat for more comfort. You can request this online or let the airline know about your needs.
- If you bought your tickets from another place, you need to contact them because the airline is not responsible for it. They may charge a high fee for making changes to the seat. If you buy your ticket directly from Royal Air Maroc’s official website, you can change your seat for free.
- Sometimes people want to upgrade to premium services on airlines. This airline allows flyers to do this, but there will be charges. After paying, you will receive a new ticket sent to your registered email address or phone number.
Charges and Fees
|Short and Middle Haul
|Leg Seats ( First row and EXIT rows)
|4 first rows after Leg Seats
|Aile and Window Seats
|Standard Middle Seat
The seat change policy is customer-friendly and allows for complete changes. You can go with it anytime. Now you should have an idea of the important points to take care of. If you have trouble making changes, you can contact Royal Air Maroc customer service for quick support. They offer a phone number and live chat option so you can reach out to them anytime and receive quick solutions. If you want a quick option, you can use the phone number to talk to a live person who can give you more information.
What is the Royal Air Maroc Seat Change Policy?
You can change your seat during your Royal Air Maroc flight to make it more comfortable for you. This is allowed under their Seat Change Policy.
Can I choose my seat when booking online?
You can see the available seats while booking online, but you can only choose your seat preference at that time.
Can I make changes to my seat at any time?
You can only make changes to your seat within a specific time frame. To make sure you can get it, it’s suggested that you do it at least 24 hours before you leave.
What if I purchased my ticket from another source?
If you didn’t buy your tickets directly from us, please contact the third-party source you used to purchase them for any seat change requests. If you buy your ticket through a different channel, Royal Air Maroc is not responsible for it.