If you have a ticket with Sun Country Airlines, you’re in luck! Sun Country’s Change Flight Policy is very flexible and affordable. You can make changes to your plans until the day you leave. If you make changes to your booking with Sun Country Airlines after a certain period of time, they will charge you a fee called the Sun Country Airlines Change Fee.
If you’re interested in learning about Sun Country’s flight change policy, this guide will be helpful.
Sun Country Change Flight Policy: How to Change Scheduled Travel?
The Sun Country Change Flight Policy is divided into different segments based on the date of the change.
Sun Country Same-Day Flight Change Policy
Do you need to make changes to your travel plans on the day of departure because of a sudden change? You don’t need to worry because Sun Country Airlines allows you to make changes to your ticket up to three hours before your departure using their Same Day Flight Change Policies.
The airline has recently lowered the fee for changing flights on Sun Country. This means you will have to pay a smaller fee for making changes to your scheduled flight ticket. Changing a flight on the day of departure is made simple with 24/7 assistance and support.
Key Highlights of Sun Country Change Flight Policy for Same Day
- The original flight and the new flight must have the same number of stops and follow the same route.
- The flight change needs to be done through Sun Country Airlines.
- The flight needs to have the same departure airport, destination airport, and date.
- If you have a high-class ticket or are a member of the airline’s program, you may be able to use the standby option.
- If you need to change your flight on the same day, it’s best to contact the airline directly. The availability of changes depends on the airline, so they will be able to assist you.
- According to Sun Country’s Change Flight Policy, you might have to pay a change fee of $100 or more if you want to change your flight on the same day.
Can People With Tickets That Can’t Be Refunded Change Their Flights on the Same Day?
Sure. Passengers with nonrefundable tickets can make changes to their flight on the same day. You have to pay the Sun Country Change Fee according to the airline’s change policies. Remember that the new flight must be on the same day as your departure.
Sun Country Same-Day Flight Change Fees
The airline has lowered the fee for making changes. The airline used to charge a change fee of 120 USD, but now they have lowered it to 100 USD.
Sun Country Airlines may waive the change fee in certain situations.
- Bereavement of relatives.
- limatic disorders.
- Judiciary statements.
- Military orders.
- Epidemic (Covid-19, H1N1).
Methods to Sun Country Airlines Flight Change
You can change your Sun Country Airlines flight through various official portals provided by the airline. Here are the methods:
You can change your Sun Country flight online in two ways: through the official website or the official mobile app.
- Visit the official website of Sun Country Airlines.
- To get started, simply click on the “Login” tab and follow the prompts to complete the sign-in process.
- Go to the homepage and click on the “My Trip” section.
- To find your trip, please provide your reservation code and the last name of the passenger.
- Choose the trip you want to change.
- To change your flights, simply click on the “Change Flights” tab.
- To make the necessary changes, follow the requirements and then click on the “continue” tab.
- If you need to pay the Sun Country Airlines Change Fee, simply go to the payment section and pay the fee based on what is available.
- The airline will send you a new ticket using the information you provided during registration. You can get the new ticket however you want.
Through Mobile App
- Get the official mobile app of Sun Country Airlines.
- Log in using the user’s email ID and password.
- Please go to the “Manage My Trip” section.
- To search for the ticket, you just need to enter the reservation confirmation code along with the passenger’s last name. The passenger’s last name must match their passport.
- To make changes to your flight, simply click on the “change flight” tab and make the necessary adjustments according to your needs.
- Please review the entire process and then click on the “continue” tab to submit.
- To follow the Sun Country Change Flight Online rules, please make sure to pay the change fee.
- Please save the new ticket according to your requirements. You can print the ticket whenever you want.
At Ticket Counter
To make things easy, just head to the ticket counter and show your ticket and passport to the Sun Country staff. Please make all the required changes and choose a payment method based on what is available.
The Sun Country Airlines Change Fee is determined based on the reason for the change and the airline’s policies. Please request that they send the new boarding ticket to either your registered mail or phone number. You can find changing facilities at the counters of many Sun Country airports.
To access the KIOSK Tower, simply use your username and booking ID. To get started, simply follow the instructions that appear on your screen. Once you’ve done that, go to the “My trip changes” section. To make the necessary changes to your flight, you will need to follow Sun Country Airlines’ Flight Change policy. This includes paying the change fee. You can quickly print your new boarding pass in just one second.
How to Change Sun Country Airlines Flight Without Fee?
As mentioned earlier, the airline allows passengers to make necessary changes within a 24-hour period without any charges. Sun Country Airlines does not charge any fees for changing flights. To use the facility, you need to book your ticket at least one week before your departure.
Passengers must pay a change fee to Sun Country Airlines if they make changes to their scheduled ticket within 24 hours of booking. The airline will charge a change fee of $50 to $100. Sometimes, the airline may let you make changes without any charge, even if more than 4 hours have passed. The only requirement is that the departure date must be at least 60 days after the change date.