No matter which fare class you choose, Condor Flight Change Policy lets you easily change your travel date, time, and destination. You can cancel your reservation for any restricted fare by using the airline’s Flex service.
In this guide, we will explain how to change your Condor flight booking. We will cover the restrictions and conditions you need to keep in mind when changing your reservation. We will also discuss what to do if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
Guidelines for Condor Flight Change Policy
You can request to change your flight on the Condor Airlines website. If you booked your flight through a travel agency, you should contact them to get in touch.
- Passengers are not allowed to change their phone numbers and other information with airlines.
- Passengers have the option to change either the entire round-trip flight or just a portion of it, such as the travel date.
- You cannot change the number of passengers on the reservation.
- If you change your flight schedule and the new price is higher than the original, you will need to pay the difference between the rebooking price and the original price.
- The original ticket price matters if the price for rebooking is lower than the original price.
- According to Condor Airlines’ flight change policy, passengers are allowed to request a change in their flight up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Airlines do not allow you to change the number of passengers or other information.
- Also, no additional items can be edited.
- After you choose your flight, you will be notified of any Condor rebooking fees that may apply and you may be charged for them.
- Passengers have the option to request a flight change for free within 24 hours of booking.
How Can You Rebook Your Condor Flight?
After you choose your flight, you will be informed about any Condor rebooking fees that may be charged. To change your Condor flight online, follow these steps:
- To view your reservation, simply go to Condor.com and log in.
- To reschedule, go to your dashboard and select the “Change” option.
- Please fill out the provided form with your search request and any necessary changes.
- After that, you will be able to view all the available alternative flights.
- Please select a different flight, carefully review the provided information, and ensure that your details are correct.
- You will see a summary of your updated booking.
- Please confirm your new reservation.
- If the cost of your new flight is higher than the original flight, you will need to pay the price difference.
- After that, you will receive confirmation of your flight change.
Is the Condor Flight Change Contact Center Available?
To change the flight reservation for a specific passenger in your booking, simply contact the airline directly. If you want to use your travel voucher for your next reservation or make changes to your flight route, contact the airline. To speak with an airline representative, call the Condor flight change reservation hotline.
Condor Airlines Flight Change Cost
Most airlines allow customers to change their flights, but only if they follow the airline’s rebooking or change policies. Condor has a policy regarding flight changes, and they charge a fee for making changes to your flight as outlined in the guidelines mentioned earlier.
|From the date of booking until 29 days before the departure||10% charges apply|
|28th day to 15 days before the departure||25% charges apply|
|14 days before the day of departure||40% charges apply|
How Do I Change My Condor Flight Booking?
- If you booked your reservation on Condor.com, you can easily make changes by visiting the “My Booking” section.
- If you booked your flight through a travel agency or a third party other than Condor.com, please contact your provider for assistance.
How Can I Change My Reservation to a Higher Class Than Premium Economy?
- If you made your reservation directly through our website or service center, you can log into My Booking to upgrade it. If you want more information or want to upgrade your reservation to Premium Economy Class, please contact us.
- Just a reminder, you cannot upgrade bookings for Economy Light.
If you didn’t book your reservation directly with Condor, please contact your travel agent.
What is the Time Limit for Changing My Online Reservation?
You can easily make changes to your reservation up to 24 hours before departure by visiting “My Booking.”