Passengers can cancel their booking and receive a refund for all fares, except for Basic Fare bookings. The cancellation must be done at least one hour before the scheduled departure time. The cancellation policy of Porter Airlines will be applied.
- According to Porter Airlines’ cancellation rules, passengers cannot cancel the Basic fare except within 24 hours of purchasing it.
- According to Porter Airlines’ ticket cancellation policy, standard fares cannot be refunded. If you cancel your ticket, there will be a $100 cancellation fee per passenger for each direction. However, if you request a cancellation at the airport on the day of your scheduled departure, the cancellation fee will be $200 per passenger for each direction.
- According to Porter Airlines’ refund policy, Flexible fares cannot be refunded. If you cancel, there will be a cancellation fee of $155 per passenger per direction, unless you request the cancellation at the airport on the day of your scheduled departure. In that case, the cancellation fee will be $255 per passenger per direction.
- If you need to cancel a ticket with Porter Airlines, you will receive a future travel credit. This credit will be valid for one year from the date it is issued. The value of the credit will be equal to the amount of the ticket that you haven’t used yet.
- When you use the Porter Airlines cancellation credit for a future booking, you can apply it to the base fare, airline surcharges, Porter Airlines’ cancellation fee, and government taxes.
- If you cancel your Porter Airlines reservation within 24 hours of purchasing it, you won’t have to pay a cancellation fee. However, this only applies if the scheduled departure date is at least 7 days away when you cancel.
- According to Porter Airlines’ cancellation policy, if you don’t show up for your flight and don’t cancel it, the fare for the unused part of your ticket cannot be refunded or used for future flights. This applies in all situations.
- According to Porter Airlines’ flight cancellation policy, the airline has the option to waive the cancellation fee that passengers would normally have to pay.
- The passenger is responsible for paying the cancellation fee for Porter Airlines tickets. The fee is charged for each one-way trip and for each person.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Passengers can cancel their reservation for free within 24 hours of booking. No cancellation fee will be charged by Porter Airlines, as long as the scheduled departure date is at least 7 days away when the cancellation is requested. These are the terms and conditions for cancelling a Porter Airlines flight within 24 hours.
- Porter Airlines allows you to cancel your flight within 24 hours, regardless of whether you booked a restricted or non-restricted fare.
- Porter Airlines has a 24-hour cancellation policy, but it may have restrictions when it comes to rebooking flights.
- If you make a reservation with Porter Airlines using frequent flyer points, please note that it is not eligible for a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- If you’re making a reservation for more than 9 passengers, it’s considered a group booking. This means that Porter Airlines’ policy of cancelling a booking within 24 hours doesn’t apply, and you’ll need to follow their group cancellation policy instead.
- If you cancel your Porter Airlines flight outside of the 24-hour risk-free cancellation period, a cancellation fee will be charged.
Methods to Cancel Porter Airlines Ticket
Here are three ways to request a cancellation with Porter Airlines:
To cancel your Porter Airlines reservation online, simply follow these steps:
- To access your booking, simply visit flyporter.com and click on the ‘Manage Flights’ tab.
- To proceed, go to the “My Booking” section and enter the confirmation number and last name.
- To cancel a flight segment, simply choose the segment you want to cancel and then click on the ‘Cancel’ button to continue.
- According to Porter Airlines’ flight cancellation policy, you can only request a cancellation for the part of the ticket that you haven’t used yet.
- If you need to cancel your Porter Airlines booking before your flight, they may offer you a one-year future travel credit. This credit can be used to reschedule your flight for a later date.
- You will receive the details about getting a refund from Porter Airlines when you reach the checkout page. To proceed with cancellation, simply click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Once a flight is cancelled, passengers will receive a confirmation of the cancellation via email. The refund from Porter Airlines will be credited back to the original payment method within 7-10 business days.
If a passenger has a restricted fare, they should call Porter Airlines’ cancellation contact number and follow these steps:
- When you speak to the airline’s executive, give them either the six-digit confirmation code or the 13-digit e-ticket number.
- Please contact an executive at Porter Airlines to inquire about the eligibility of the reservation for a refund.
- Please request the agent to cancel your booking.
- According to Porter Airlines’ cancellation policy, if you want to cancel a flight, you will have to pay a cancellation fee.
- After you submit the request, Porter Airlines will deduct the cancelled flight fee. The remaining balance will then be credited back to the original form of payment within 7-10 business days.
- Once the cancellation request for a Porter Airlines flight ticket is finished, passengers will receive a confirmation of the cancelled flight via email at the address they have registered.
About Porter Airlines Cancel Flight
Porter Airlines will do its best to ensure that passengers arrive at their destination on time, according to the scheduled time. Sometimes, airlines cannot control flight delays, cancellations, or diversions, even if they were expected. If such situations occur, the airline will:
- Ensure that the information regarding any changes to the flight time is made available to the user within 30 minutes of them being notified about the changes.
- To send a valid notification, the passenger must provide a valid email address.
According to Porter Airlines’ cancellation policy, if your flight is delayed by three or more hours and it causes you to arrive late at your final destination, the airline will:
- Porter Airlines offers free rescheduling without any extra charges.
- If the flight reschedule option doesn’t work for the passenger’s travel plans, they can get a refund from Porter Airlines in the original form of payment.
If there is a flight disruption, passengers are entitled to receive a minimum standard of treatment, regardless of how long the delay is. This treatment includes on-site care, such as
- You can use meal and refreshment vouchers at restaurants and eateries in the airport. If vouchers are not available because of inventory problems, you will be reimbursed a maximum of $35 per day. You need to have receipts in order to validate something.
- If there is a delay that lasts overnight, passengers have the right to receive transportation to the airport and accommodation in a hotel.
- If a flight is delayed for over two hours, the airline will provide free access to a way to communicate.
- Passengers have the option to choose from alternate options if the flight is delayed for three or more hours. Sure! I can help you with that.
- Porter Airlines offers passengers the option to reschedule their reservation for free, allowing them to change their final destination or add a stopover.
- Please select a different flight.
- If Porter Airlines cancels a flight and you haven’t used any of the flight segments, you can cancel without any penalty. You will receive an airline credit. If the flight is delayed because of something within the airline’s control, Porter Airlines will give you a refund to the original payment method.
Cancelled Flight Compensation
|Type of flight disruption||Length of delay||E-voucher amount|
|Flight Delay||Less than 2 hrs||0 USD|
|Porter Airlines Cancelled Flights||Less than 2 hrs||50 USD|
|Flight Delay||2-3 hours||50 USD|
|Porter Airlines Cancelled Flights||2-3 hours||100 USD|
|Flight Delay||4 hours or more||100 USD|
|Porter Airlines Cancelled Flights||4 hours or more||150 USD|
Porter Airlines Refund Policy
Here are the key points to know about Porter Airlines’ cancellation policy:
- If a passenger decides to cancel their flight booking, they may or may not be eligible for a refund from Porter Airlines. This depends on the fare conditions associated with their specific fare.
- If your Porter Airlines flight was cancelled, diverted, or terminated, you can get a refund for the part of your ticket that you didn’t use.
- No matter what fare or class of service you booked, there will be no refund. However, you will receive a credit for future travel. This credit will be available to the passenger named on the ticket and will remain valid for up to one year from the original date of issuance.
- If Porter Airlines cancels a flight and the alternative travel options they offer don’t work for the passenger, they will receive a refund for the part of the ticket they didn’t use.
- If a passenger is given a different seat on the plane than what is stated on their ticket, like being placed in a lower class section, Porter Airlines will provide a refund for the price difference.
- Porter Airlines does not provide refunds for cancelled bookings due to visa refusal or deportation unless the laws of the country require them to do so.
- I would like a refund from Porter Airlines. The 24-hour policy lets passengers cancel their booking within 24 hours of purchase. If you cancel, you’ll get a refund credited back to your original form of payment. It usually takes 7-10 business days for the refund to be processed in the same way you paid.
- According to Porter Airlines’ cancellation policy, if you have already paid for baggage and other travel essentials when you booked your flight, you will receive a refund in the form of future travel credit. This credit can only be used to purchase travel extras and essentials.